Students who select the on‐site track will be completing their Dietetic Internship rotations in facilities in the greater Lehigh Valley area.
Examples of Facilities include:
- St. Luke’s Hospital and Health Network
- Lehigh University
- Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Bethlehem and Allentown Health Bureaus
Interns will be able to select their facility choices based on their interests once accepted into the program.
Online Master’s In Nutrition
Onsite students must have dual enrollment in the Dietetic Internship and Cedar Crest College’s ONLINE graduate program (Master’s in Nutrition).
During their 31 week internship, interns will earn 18 graduate credits that can transfer to the Master’s in Nutrition degree program.
Online classes Include:
- 3 credits: Medical Nutrition Therapy
- 3 credits: Food Service Management
- 3 credits: Community Nutrition
- 3 credits: Diabetes and Community Concentration
- 3 credits: Cultural Competency and Ethics In Health
- 3 credits: Health Policy and Advocacy
NOTE: Students will have full time graduate status during the DI for financial aid assistance.
Once you have completed the Dietetic Internship, interns can finish the Master’s in Nutrition program ONLINE at Cedar Crest College at a 20% discounted rate if they have continuous enrollment.
With the 18 credits already completed, students will only need to complete 21 credits after the internship to receive their Master’s degree at Cedar Crest College.
Masters application will be completed after Match Notification Day.
Please see How to Apply/Onsite Track