Want to Learn More about our Program, Interns’ Experiences, and Submitting a Standout Application?
Please Join Us for an Open House!
We are offering three open houses prior to the upcoming application deadline. At all of the open house sessions, prospective interns will have the opportunity to learn about both the onsite and remote/distance tracks of the internship as well as meet the internship director, internship coordinator, and representatives from the current dietetic internship class. We hope you’re able to participate in at least one of these sessions!
Saturday, November 11, 2017, 1–3 p.m. EST
- Please RSVP to Bonnie Heydt, administrative assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, October 20 at 9:00 a.m. EST.
- Additional information, directions and campus map will be provided upon RSVP
Virtual Open House
Wednesday, November 15, 2017, 7:00–9:00 p.m. EST
Wednesday, January 3, 2018, 7:00–9:00 p.m. EST
- Click this link to join either webinar: https://cedarcrest.blindsidenetworks.net/
- Enter your full name (as the guest)
- For Room, Select Cedar Crest Nutrition Department
- Password: CedarCrest5 (It is case sensitive)
If your password did not work--- double check to make sure you are in the Cedar Crest Nutrition Department room!
You will be able to access the webinar by clicking on the link above on as early as 6:45 p.m. EST on the night of the webinars.