Cedar Crest Select — Nursing
You're invited to an exclusive Nursing event!
Join us to learn more about Cedar Crest Select - Nursing, a program that offers direct admission to our exceptional nursing program for students, like you, that meet academic eligibility criteria.
Saturday, December 2, 2017
9:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Hamilton Boulevard Building
Cedar Crest College
100 College Ave.
Allentown, PA 18104
Cedar Crest College offers direct admission into its exceptional nursing program for select students that meet the following criteria:
- 1080 SAT or 22 ACT
- GPA > or equal to 3.5 at the end of the junior year
- 1 year Biology (grades will be evaluated)
- 1 year Chemistry (grades will be evaluated)
- 1 year of advanced science (Physics, AP Biology, dual enrolled science, etc.) (grades will be evaluated)
- Completion of interview with Cedar Crest Select —Nursing panel
About the Cedar Crest College Nursing Program
Cedar Crest College has a long tradition of excellence in nursing education and boasts an impressive 95% first-time NCLEX pass rate. Undergraduate nursing students hone their skills in our state-of-the-art nursing simulation facilities and in clinical instruction sites at nearby nationally recognized healthcare networks. The Cedar Crest experience also offers Select nursing students options like:
- 4YG – Our four-year guarantee program offers a clear path
- A First Year Experience course led by dedicated nursing faculty
- The Sophomore Expedition – travel abroad and study with nursing faculty in diverse global healthcare settings
- Leadership opportunities in our active Student Nurses Association
- The opportunity to immerse yourself in a Nursing Living Learning Community
Cedar Crest Select — Nursing is open to first-time first-year students in the traditional undergraduate women’s college.