Save the date! Reunion 2018 is happening on October 12-14, 2018.
Just inside the grand foyer of Blaney Hall, a tile emblem decorates the landing with three initials – ACW – a quiet reminder of Cedar Crest’s humble dawn on Cedar Bluff as the Allentown College for Women. Like many historical treasures hidden across our campus, the emblem remains a symbol of our rich and accomplished past.
And as Cedar Crest alumnae, we know that the College is moving toward a great future.
The College Advancement office strives toward that future every day. From campus and across the country, we work to keep you informed about and connected to your alma mater while building the resources needed for students today and in the years to come.
Therefore, throughout our web pages, you may:
- Learn about volunteer opportunities on campus and in your hometown.
- Network with other alumnae and connect with friends through our on-line community groups.
- Find information about making a gift that will meet your financial goals and support a program closest to your heart.
- Update your contact information for College records.
- Or donate to the annual Cedar Crest Fund now.
With your help, the College Advancement office celebrates our strong past, supports the present, and plans for a purposeful future at Cedar Crest.
Thank you for joining us.