Senior Art Exhibition
Prepare and install an art exhibition that includes your best work.
If you select the studio art track as your major, you are required to participate in the Senior Art Exhibition and the course that accompanies it: ART 472. This 3-credit course will involve you in:
- Group critiques of your own work and your peers
- Designing and installing the Senior Exhibition
- Writing of an artist statement and resume.
- Designing exhibition postcards
- Understanding the history, reason, motivations, concepts and locations of exhibition from the 19th century to present.
- Critiques by visiting artists and guest speakers are also available
Majors on the integrated art track may also participate in the Senior Art Exhibition. (Note: They must request permission from the portfolio review committee in the fall semester of their senior year.)