Adding an accounting minor to your Cedar Crest studies can significantly improve your marketability in the workplace. For this reason, all Cedar Crest College students are eligible to declare this minor, which is ideal for students in the liberal arts or sciences.
To major in history or biology, for example, while pointing to knowledge of accounting practices, is a very persuasive selling point to potential employers, who are looking for people who can write, apply the scientific method, and comprehend the intricacies of measuring business activity.
Business administration majors who minor in accounting cannot apply any accounting electives to their major.
- ACC 101 Financial Accounting 3 credits
- ACC 102 Managerial Accounting 3 credits
- ACC 203 Cost Accounting 3 credits
- ACC 205 Accounting Information Systems 3 credits
- ACC 208 Intermediate Accounting I 3 credits
- ACC 209 Intermediate Accounting II 3 credits