Business Administration Minor
You can maximize the professional opportunities open to you after graduation by adding a business administration minor to your degree. That’s why the business administration minor is open to all Cedar Crest College students, regardless of their major. For example, recent political science graduate Elizabeth Saleb ’09 developed plans for a daycare center through the business administration minor and the Principles of Management (BUA 110) course. Her business has been such a great success that she recently opened a second location.
This minor introduces the basics of running an organization, improves your business vocabulary, and helps to highlight career choices that are available within your major program.
Accounting and marketing majors may not minor in business administration.
- ACC 101 Financial Accounting 3 credits
- BUA 110 Principles of Management 3 credits
- BUA 300 Writing for Management 3 credits
- ECO 101 Principles of Economics: Macro or ECO 102 Principles of Economics: Micro 3 credits
- MRK 230 Principles of Marketing 3 credits
- Choose one of the four
- ACC 102 Managerial Accounting 3 credits
- BUA 220 Human Resource Management 3 credits
- BUA 250 Principles of Finance 3 credits
- BUA 329 Organizational Behavior 3 credits