Experience life after college–without moving out of the dorms.
Don’t worry about perfecting your career path before starting an internship. This is your chance to explore your career options and discover new passions.
As a communication major at Cedar Crest College, you’re encouraged to complete multiple internships starting in your sophomore or junior year. Internships have allowed our students to gain experience in social media, Web design, and the art of business management.
Internships are also an ideal way to:
- Test your skills in a real-world environment
- Judge your career strengths and weaknesses
- Begin networking with local employers
- Build valuable job-search connections
- Get a feel for life after Cedar Crest
Thanks to strong relationships that Cedar Crest has formed with local companies, our students have interned with a diverse variety of businesses, including:
- WB17 Philadelphia
- The Morning Call
- Lehigh Valley Style Magazine
- Local nonprofit organizations
- Local small businesses