Exploring Your Future
This .5-credit course takes place in the spring semester and includes the following:
- You will develop an understanding of the career decision-making process, including how to choose a major and put a career plan into action.
- Through a combination of lectures, class discussions and small-group activities, you’ll learn how to evaluate your goals, interests, values and strengths
- You'll research possible majors and career tracks
- You'll learn how to create a personal “brand” and build a resume
- You'll understand how to leverage your liberal arts education
- You'll explore internship opportunities
- You'll participate in hands-on activities such as self-assessment tests, informational interviews and in-depth online research.