Internships enable you to gain valuable work experience, learn more about the types of careers in your field, and make connections with professionals. Students in the Cedar Crest history program have participated in internships with many prestigious organizations including:
- National Canal Museum, Easton, Pa.
- Lehigh County Historical Museum, Allentown, Pa.
- Phi Alpha Theta, the national honor society for undergraduates in history
- Legal firms
- Local government agencies
- Marcia Lynn Walsh Alumnae Museum, Curtis Building, Cedar Crest College. Learn more about the museum »
Campus Museum Internships
Marcia Lynn Walsh Alumnae Museum in the Curtis Building on our campus invites students to apply for internships. This museum traces the nearly 150-year history of Cedar Crest College through various thematic displays featuring pictures, newspaper articles, clothing and other items.
- Provide ideas for exhibits
- Design floor and wall plans
- Mount exhibits
- Provide historical information to visitors of the museum