ACT 101 at Cedar Crest College
Welcome to ACT 101! ACT 101 provides enhanced academic support for Pennsylvania students who qualify. Students who participate in ACT 101 benefit in many ways:
- Individual academic support and mentoring
- Additional peer tutoring and writing support as needed
- Access to lending library materials, including text books and TEAS prep materials
- Individual assistance with navigating college systems
- Free summer bridge course to prepare for college study
The program is limited to 50 students. Students who were invited to ACT 101 will find the necessary documents on this page. New students who are interested discussing ACT 101 eligibility should contact me at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you at Cedar Crest College!
Christine M. Nowik
Assistant Dean of Student Success & Retention