Academic Services

English as a Second Language & Cultural Support

Professional academic and cultural support is available for any student who:

  • speaks English as a second language
  • is bilingual or multilingual
  • is an international student or has a permanent residency in the US
  • has attended school outside the United States prior to attending college even if English is your first language and even if you are a citizen of the US
  • would like cultural support regarding American cultural traditions or the American system of higher education

Make an appointment to work on writing assignments, study skills, advising, or any other issues that affect your ability to be successful in college. All of our services are free of charge. Please contact the ESL Specialist if you have any questions about the type of services that we provide.

Please call ext. 3591 or email to schedule an individual appointment with the ESL Specialist in Curtis 109.