Cedar Crest College Student Aid Calculator
Looking for a quick and accurate estimate of your financial aid eligibility? Check out our Student Aid Calculator!
This calculator is the best way to estimate what your out-of-pocket expenses will be if you choose Cedar Crest, and what scholarships, grants and loans you may be eligible to receive.
Keep in mind:
- Calculator results are based on Fall 2011 and Spring 2012 scholarships and aid formulas. Students entering Fall 2012 and beyond, while welcome to use this tool, should note that award amounts could change.
- This calculator will provide an estimate of your aid eligibility and is not a binding aid package. We will use the information from your official FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to prepare your official aid package after your acceptance into Cedar Crest College.
- Students should have SAT or ACT scores available so that accurate merit-based scholarship eligibility can be determined. Transfer students will need the number of college credits completed and cumulative GPA from prior colleges.
- This calculator is only as reliable as the data you enter. Information from your most recent federal tax return is required. If you did not file a tax return, other documentation of your income may be required.
- Special circumstances (job loss, etc.) are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Please discuss any special circumstances with Student Financial Services when you formally apply for financial aid.