International Students: How to Apply
There are three ways to apply to Cedar Crest College as an international student:
- Cedar Crest online application (free)
- Cedar Crest paper application ($35)
- The Common Application ($35), a website where you may apply to a number of colleges at one time
These deadlines are firm to ensure that we will be able to review your application and provide you with a decision in enough time for you to be able to meet our enrollment deadline.
Other paperwork you will need
If you would like to begin studying at Cedar Crest College on an international F-1 visa, you must also supply us with the following information:
- An official secondary school transcript (When original copies of transcripts or examination results are not available in English, original certified copies in the original language and certified English translations are required).
- Official university transcripts, if appropriate (Certified true copies must bear the original stamp and signature of the appropriate school official).
- Original score reports for the TOEFL (Cedar Crest Code 2079) or SAT (Cedar Crest Code 2079) or ACT (Cedar Crest Code 3536), when appropriate.
- A statement of financial support (Submit 3 to 6 months of bank statements, as well as proof of income and/or tax returns.) See box to the right for more details.
- A written essay in English (included on The Common Application).
- Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or academic counselor in English or accompanied by a certified English translation.