Join us for an exciting weekend featuring opportunities to:
- Relive campus traditions, including Strawberry Festival, Faculty/Staff Frolic and “Midnight” Breakfast.
- Hear the President’s State of the College Address.
- Mingle with old friends and make new ones at Reunion dinners and receptions.
- Participate in stimulating classroom discussions with current faculty and fellow alumnae.
- Tour the campus and learn more about our Arboretum.
- Enjoy activities for the whole family including movie nights at the pool, a photo booth and fly fishing lessons.
Experience Today’s Cedar Crest Campus Facilities
- Fitness Center at Lees Hall*
- Swimming at the Rodale Aquatic Center*
- Tennis at the Lees Hall Tennis Courts
*Children 16 years of age or younger must be supervised at all times.
Friday and Saturday
- 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Marcia Lynn Walsh Alumnae Museum, Curtis Hall
- 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Cressman Library
- 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Bookstore, TCC, Level 1
Friday and Saturday
- Campus tour with student tour guides (see schedule for specific times)
- Arboretum tours with Kelly Austin, Curtis Arboretum curator (see schedule for specific times)
- Self-guided tours of the Da Vinci Science Center
Golf cart and van transportation available all weekend.
Golden Club Luncheon
Salad, chicken bruschetta, white rice pilaf, seasonal vegetable, angel food cake with fresh blueberries. Vegetarian entrée - vegetable Napoleon.
‘49 and ‘64 Dinners
Choice of chicken oscar, roast sirloin with dijon pepper sauce, shrimp and scallop skewers or stuffed portobello mushroom; salad, garlic mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables, chocolate cake with fresh raspberries.
Choice of chicken oscar or stuffed portobello mushroom, salad, rice pilaf, mixed vegetables, lemon sponge cake with fruit compote.
All Classes Party
Pizza boards with fresh mozzarella, basil, and oven roasted tomatoes; a variety of sliders, chicken strips with sauces.
Scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, chocolate chip pancakes, fruit.
Fresh fruit, Asian salad topped with grilled chicken or edamame, assorted desserts.
Carved roast beef, carved turkey with cranberry relish, roasted red potatoes, assorted vegetables, salad, crescent rolls, chocolate and vanilla layer cakes.
We welcome spouses, children and friends to all meals and activities.
Dear Cedar Crest Alumna,
Reunion Weekend will be held on June 6-7, 2014, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Cedar Crest College. The campus is more beautiful than ever and is the perfect place for reconnecting with classmates, sharing, learning and having a wonderful time.
There will be so much to do during Reunion Weekend!
Would you like to be a student again? Sign up for a “Back to School” lecture by one of our esteemed faculty members or attend a book club discussion.
Would you like to find out what’s new at Cedar Crest? Take a campus tour and be sure to attend President Ambar’s State of the College address.
Would you like to find out what fellow alumnae are doing? Don’t miss the Reunion Luncheon and Awards Ceremony where we will honor the recipients of the annual Alumnae Awards.
Would you like to squeeze in some exercise? Attend a morning Zumba class or take a swim in the pool at the Rodale Aquatic Center.
We know everyone’s favorite activity during Reunion Weekend is catching up with your friends! There will be plenty of time to chat and reminisce between sessions, at class meetings, at Saturday night’s Reunion Buffet Dinner and throughout the weekend!
We especially encourage recent graduates to join in the fun. Come and enjoy traditional reunion favorites such as the strawberry and chocolate festival, which will feature a Faculty Fair this year at which current CCC professors will tell us what our students are accomplishing in the classroom and beyond.
Bring the family! While you’re enjoying time with your classmates, your guests can take a self-guided tour at the Da Vinci Science Center or enjoy swimming at the Rodale Aquatic Center or tennis by Lees Hall.
Relive your college days by planning to stay on campus in Steinbright Hall! For those who don’t relish a return to dorm living, we have reserved blocks of rooms at several local hotels with special rates. These rooms will be held on a first-come basis until varying dates in May. Be sure to mention the Cedar Crest College Reunion when making your reservation.
Save a stamp and register online at www.cedarcrest.edu/reunion, or return your registration form via regular mail by Monday, June 2. Plan to join us on June 6-7 to celebrate Reunion Weekend 2014. You can see which classmates have registered to attend here.
We look forward to seeing you!
Janet Moore, Class of ’85