Early College for High School Students
How to Apply to the Early College Program
If you are a high school senior, you can apply to the Early College Program by:
1. Completing the online application
2. Submitting the following paperwork to Cedar Crest College:
Current official high school transcript
Submit this paperwork to:
Early College Program
Cedar Crest College
100 College Drive
Allentown, PA 18104-6196
Or via fax: 610-740-3786
What Happens Next?
1. An Early College advisor from Cedar Crest College will contact you via e-mail regarding the status of your application.
2. If you’re accepted to the program, an Early College advisor will contact you to register for classes.
3. An invoice for tuition payment will be sent to you.
4. Before classes begin, Cedar Crest College will host an orientation for you and your parents. At the orientation, you will receive your books and supplies, ID and parking permit. A campus tour will also be provided.