Fall Family Weekend
Cedar Crest College’s annual Fall Family Weekend is quickly approaching. Join us Friday, September 27 through Sunday, September 29, 2013 when students and families will meet, mingle and make memories with other members of the College community.
This year's theme is "On the Boardwalk" which will be centered around the foods and exciting activities you enjoyed all summer long. Enjoy boardwalk treats such as Italian ice, cotton candy, zeppole, boardwalk fries, and Coney Island hot dogs and beach activities like digging for treasure, bonfires, swimming, craft making and much, much more!
The weekend’s activities include:
- Entertainer of the Year: Tom DeLuca - Hypnotist show
- 5K Family Run
- Arboretum Tour
- Coffee Hours with Career Development and the Multicultural Center
- Faculty Showcases
- Annual Bingo Brunch - view the menu
- Swim Time at the Rodale Aquatic Center
- Dean's List Reception
- Fall Festival with beach and boardwalk activities such as Write on Rice jewelry, digging for buried treasure and various inflatables - sponsored by the SGA, CAB and SAB
- *New* Parent of the Year Ceremony
- Mentalist of the Year: Craig Karges - Illusion show
- "Fish Fry" dinner and dessert reception including fish and chips, New England clam rolls, cotton candy and root beer floats – view the menus here and here
- The Cedar Crest Performing Arts Department presents "In Our Sights: Confronting the issue of guns in America" - directed by Cedar Crest College professor Tim Brown
- Sunday brunch - view the menu
…and so much more! View the schedule.