Greetings Friends of Cedar Crest College!
Since 1867, a small liberal arts college for women in Allentown has had big impact —
- Impact on parents proud to watch their daughters grow and learn.
- Impact on a community grateful for the opportunity to enjoy renowned speakers, artistic performances and share in volunteer service.
- Impact on graduates achieving roles as leaders in their professional, personal and civic lives.
The College Advancement Office strives to keep that impact growing each day. With great excitement, we welcome alumnae, parents, friends, Trustees, business partners and community members who wish to connect and care for Cedar Crest College. Through our web pages, you may:
- Connect with Cedar Crest's social communities on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review resources and opportunities for alumnae.
- Find information about joining the Cedar Crest College Board of Associates.
- Meet alumnae and friends who have provided for the College through a lasting financial gift.
- Or support the Cedar Crest Fund now.
Your interest demonstrates important support to keep Cedar Crest thriving today while ensuring a great impact in the future.
Thank you for joining us.