Not finding what you're looking for?
Visit our tab in My CedarCrest!
The Office of Information Technology will provide quality information technology services, in the most cost-effective manner, to facilitate the College’s mission and strategic plan as it applies to teaching and learning. It will provide innovative assistance and leadership in IT matters to all parts of the College in the achievement of their goals and objectives. To accomplish this mission, Information Technology works collaboratively with the campus community to provide technological leadership.
We will provide quality services and technological leadership by:
- Effectively managing the growth of integrated on-line academic and administrative information systems
- Providing universal access, training, and support for students, faculty and staff to enable effective use of technology
- Continually improving the performance, security, ease of use, and reliability of campus networks, systems, and services
- Assisting in designing, acquiring, and implementing technology that supports the academic and administrative missions of individual campus departments
- Defining and promoting new opportunities using state of the art and emerging technologies
- Commitment to excellent and responsive customer service
- Fostering cooperation and collaboration
- Effective and efficient use of resources and time
- Innovation and leadership
- Respect for colleagues and customers
- Accountability and Integrity