Masters of Education Application
It’s Never Too Late to Enroll!
Admission occurs on a rolling basis throughout the year and is open to men and women who have earned a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university. So fill out your application and send it in at any time!
How to Apply
To complete the application process, students must submit:
- Your completed Application
- Official transcripts of all prior college-level coursework
- 2 letters of academic recommendation in sealed envelopes (Recommendation Form)
- A 2-page written essay that explains your interest and goals in pursuing a graduate degree in education
- Please send completed materials to:
The School of Graduate and Adult Education
Cedar Crest College
100 College Dr.
Allentown, PA 18104-6196
There are additional requirements for students seeking to enroll in the Master of Education program at Cedar Crest College. Please review the entire Admissions Policy for the Master of Education Program at Cedar Crest College here. Some highlights:
- Students must meet minimum GPA requirements.
- Individuals seeking certification at the secondary level must also have completed, or be prepared to complete, the equivalent of an undergraduate major in the academic content area they hope to teach (English, Spanish, Biology, Chemistry, General Science, History, Social Studies, Mathematics).
- Oral and written fluency in the English language is expected of all applicants.