Graduate Housing

The Basics

Graduate women will be housed in one wing of Curtis Hall, with space available on a first come, first served basis.

Housing will be available for graduate students year round.

Students will be housed in double rooms and will be assigned housing based upon a questionnaire.

Graduate students will have the option of selecting a meal plan, although this is not required.

Curtis Hall

Curtis Hall is both a residence hall and an administrative building where offices are located and classes are held. Up to 72 residents live in Curtis Hall, with 13 spaces allocated for graduate students in a separate wing. That wing features a lounge that includes kitchen amenities, television and computer. Each double room includes two bunkable beds with standard twin-size mattresses, desks, chairs, dressers, and closets, and one digital phone with voicemail. All rooms contain cable jacks and Ethernet Internet connections and have access to the on-campus closed-circuit recent-release movie channel.

The graduate wing is traditional in style, with double and single rooms, a community bathroom, and shared lounge space.

Graduate students will have access to the hall laundry room, featuring coin operated laundry machines.

Double rooms are approximately 15.5’ by 12.5’, with 80” wide windows; the single room is approximately 13’10” by 11’5”, with an 80” wide window.


  • A Resident Advisor will reside on the graduate wing to act as a resource, serve as a mentor and host social events.
  • Graduate residents will have access to the Fitness Center and the Rodale Aquatic Center.
  • Graduate students will be required to adhere to all college and residence hall policies, as stated in the student handbook.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply for housing?
You will have the opportunity on your departmental application to indicate interest in on-campus housing. The Department of Residence Life will then contact you with more information.

Is there ADA accessible housing available?
Yes, ADA accessible housing is available on a first come, first served basis. Contact the Department of Residence Life to discuss your needs.

Is housing available to men or families?
No, housing is only available to undergraduate and graduate women.

Is housing available for part-time graduate students?
Yes, housing is available on a first come, first served basis.

Will I have access to Health Services?
Health Services is only available for traditional undergraduate women. Graduate students will have the opportunity to subscribe to the campus student health insurance policy, which is accepted at local clinics.

Graduate students will be required to show proof of health insurance and to receive or waive the meningitis vaccine prior to living on campus.

Is parking available?
Yes, ample parking is available on campus. Graduate resident students will also have access to limited parking near the residence hall.

Can I have a pet?
Pets (other than harmless fish in 10-gallon or less tanks) are not permitted in the residence areas for health, comfort and sanitation reasons.

What are the costs?
For current costs of Graduate Housing, please contact Kelly Mycek Director of Residence Life at or 610-606-4603.