Master of Science in Nursing Application
It’s Never Too Late to Enroll!
Admission occurs on a rolling basis throughout the year and is open to men and women who have earned a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university. So fill out your application and send it in at any time!
How to Apply
To complete the application process, students must:
- Complete and submit the online application form
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in nursing from an NLNAC- or CCNE-accredited program
- Have a current RN license
- Show a minimum of 3.0 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale) in a BSN program
Students Must Also Submit:
- Current resume with a professional goals statement
- CPR Certification
- Clearances: (must be completed during the second semester of study)
- Child Abuse
- Criminal Record
- Completion of undergraduate statistics, research, and health assessment courses with a grade of C or better
- Three (3) professional recommendations preferably from professional nurses with graduate degrees, including:
- Current employer (1)
- Nursing Professor (1)
- Other nursing professional (1)
- Note: The Department of Nursing may make exceptions to the recommendation requirements, on a case-by-case basis.
- Completion of an interview with the Director of the Graduate Nursing Program
- A sample of previously written, scholarly work such as a published journal article or paper presented at a nursing conference
- Recent relevant practice in nursing preferred (a minimum of one year)
- Satisfactory scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all applicants who are non-native English speakers.
- Please send completed materials to:
The School of Adult and Graduate Education
Cedar Crest College
100 College Dr.
Allentown, PA 18104-6196