Relying upon the foundation of the liberal arts, Cedar Crest College and its outstanding faculty have always been at the forefront of educating women to meet national needs, as well as preparing them for all aspects of life—intellectual, work, family, personal, and community. Through a shared commitment to the liberal arts, students are engaged in learning to think, write, question, explore ideas, and become leaders in their fields.
- We have 90 full-time, 8 part-time and 61 adjunct professors.
- Cedar Crest College has a ratio of 11 students to 1 professor, meaning greater personalized attention for you.
- Our professors are tops in their field: 73% possess a Ph.D. or appropriate terminal degree.
- Many Cedar Crest faculty members have impressive real-world experience, in addition to their academic credentials.
- Each year, our professors conduct research, publish papers and make presentations at conferences and symposiums around the world.
- Our faculty members also serve as mentors and role models for students—oftentimes beyond graduation.
- Our professors are committed to creating a cohesive community of scholars and students.
- Our professors foster many opportunities for students like you, encouraging you to learn and explore independently, participate in research, and experience personal growth during your time here at Cedar Crest College.