Work Order

KEY REQUESTS CANNOT BE EMAILED. They MUST be signed by the department head/director and either faxed (610-606-4649) or mailed interoffice to Plant Services Dept. Print this form to do this.

Maintenance emergencies (burst pipes, electric outages, etc.) should be reported to ext. 3450. Custodial emergencies (spills, etc.) should be reported to ext. 3592.

Before 8:00 and after 4:00 PM report any maintenance or custodial emergency to Security (dial 0). Please only ONE request per Work Order. Allow a reasonable amount of time for your work order to be completed.

The Work Order Form is now on My Cedar Crest. Faculty, Staff and Students can log-in using the My Cedar Crest log-in box on the right of this page and click the "Employee" or "Current Students" tab and click Facilities Work Order Request Form.