Office of Residence Life
100 College Drive
Allentown, PA 18104
Our Mission Statement
The office of residence life at Cedar Crest College provides a safe, comfortable and educational living environment for resident students. Furthermore, our staff is committed to the overall growth, development and academic success of students in the residence halls.
Living on Campus…
All the Amenities of a Nice Resort:
- Wireless Internet in Every Room
- Fitness Center and Pool
- Beautiful Park in Walking Distance
- Cultural Events
- Fun Programs and Evening Entertainment
- Kitchen and Laundry Facilities in Every Hall
- Regularly Updated Furnishings
Live in a Great Community!
- At the start of each year, students create community and set expectations for the year through their community living agreement.
- Resident Advisors (RAs) host programs throughout the year, which brings students together for fun activities and events.
- Students spend time together in the lounges hanging out, watching TV, and completing homework.
Ways Your RA Can Help
- Act as a community resource
- Help answer questions
- Provide guidance
- Host fun programs
- Promote community building