With this Strategic Plan we articulate a clear vision for Cedar Crest College. Our Vision Statement defines the College we aspire to create through the ideas and the energy expressed herein.
Cedar Crest College will be a leader in educating women by…
- providing an excellent and rigorous academic program with strength in a broad array of disciplines and guided by a faculty of the highest quality;
- integrating women’s leadership into all aspects of academic and student affairs.
- cultivating the importance of thinking globally and behaving ethically;
- enhancing the status of women in the local community, nationally, and in the global society;
- broadening the educational landscape to encompass opportunities to learn in any place and at every age;
- fostering a spirited and engaged community of teachers and learners;
- creating a synergy between the academic program and co-curricular activities that results in a vibrant and dynamic student life;
- promoting diversity through initiatives that make a college education accessible and affordable and create a campus environment that is appealing to all students;
- establishing itself as a first-choice college for women seeking to achieve at the highest level in their chosen field of study;
- developing graduate education as a distinctive area of the College;
- building partnerships that expand students’ experiences beyond our campus borders;
- enhancing campus facilities and strengthening financial resources to secure the future vitality of the College.
Download Strategic Plan