October 13-15, 2017
Cedar Crest College’s annual Fall Family Weekend is quickly approaching. Join us Friday, October 13 through Sunday, October 15, 2017 when students and families will meet, mingle and make memories with other members of the College community!
The campus will be transformed for this year’s “Through the Decades” theme and the Cedar Crest community will be able to enjoy cuisine and activities that will transport you back in time! Experience exciting activities on Saturday during our annual Fall Festival with inflatables and rides plus games and giveaways for all ages! The fun continues through Sunday as we enjoy a movie and a delicious Sunday brunch with assorted quiche, cinnamon buns, and croissants!
The weekend’s activities also include:
- Comedian Eric O’Shea and his award-winning college show sponsored by the Student Activities Board *For adult audiences*
- Annual Family Bingo *Tickets sell fast!*
- Dean's List Brunch and Legacy Reception
- Fall Festival with activities sponsored by Student Government Association and the Student Activities Board
- Faculty Showcases:
- Whence Do Dreams Come? An Exploration of Dreams through the Lens of Literature, Philosophy, and Science with Dr. Micah Sadigh *Part of the Sesquicentennial Anniversary Lectures*
- Chocolate & Coffee Presentation with Dr. Amy Faivre *Popular event*
- “Drive-in” Movie showing of Back to the Future sponsored by the History Club and Political Science Club
…and so much more! View the full schedule.
Many events are free for the entire family and children under age 4 are free to all events. Nearly all events are free for students. We look forward to seeing you!
Purchase tickets now for a weekend celebration which promises to be tons of fun!