Ask Reference!Cedar Crest College Faculty, Staff, and Students:
complete the form below to "Ask Reference" a question!
Ask Reference is a service provided by the Cressman Library Information & Instructional Services staff for Cedar Crest students, faculty, and staff. It is meant to help obtain "ready reference" information, such as:
- Specific facts, like an address, a name, or a definition. (Example: When did Hawaii become a state?)
- Citations verified.
- Assistance in identifying specific resources, print or online.
- Initial suggestions or tips on how to begin your research.
- This service is available to Cedar Crest students, faculty, and staff.
- The Information & Instructional Services staff will check the "Ask Reference" requests Monday through Friday three (3) times a day and respond within 24-48 hours.
- Questions, considered beyond the scope of "factual" will require further conversation by phone or a visit to the Library. Personal appointments for assistance can be made with a Reference Librarian by calling (610) 437-4471, ext. 3536 or ext. 3544.