August Orientation is our largest orientation of the year. This four-day experience is required for all first-time, incoming Cedar Crest students and is always scheduled on the four days leading up to the first day of classes for the fall semester. Orientation is a jam-packed experience designed to highlight everything Cedar Crest College has to offer.
During Orientation STUDENTS will:
- Meet their classmates, academic advisor, and even some professors!
- Learn their way around campus and engage with the local community
- Make tons of new friends
- HAVE A BLAST!
During Orientation PARENTS AND FAMILIES will:
- Learn about what the First Year at college will look like for you and your student
- Learn ways to support your student as they transition into college
- Meet Faculty, Staff, and Administrators that your student will engage with during their first year
- Have a chance to ask any questions
- Gain peace of mind that you are making the right choice for your First-Year Student!
Parent: Coming Soon!
Family: Coming Soon!
International Student: Coming Soon!
Registration links and other information can be found at MyCC: