Cedar Crest College has partnered with Places4Students.com – an Off-Campus Housing Service for students to search for housing accommodations, find roommates, or post student sublets for FREE.
- Access listings for FREE directly through Cedar Crest’s website 24/7
- Access descriptive listings with photos, amenity icons, floor plans and more
- Google mapping to locate properties easily
- Smart Search capabilities to search by price, preferred features and requirements
- Post a Student Sublet or Roommate Profile for FREE
- Find a roommate or the perfect place to live!
- Live student support (toll-free) or ‘Help’ link online
View the Guide to Off-Campus Housing for guidance on how to start looking for off-campus housing.
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-766-0767, should you require more information about Places4Students.
Cedar Crest College contact: Office of Student Affairs, email@example.com or 610-606-4680.
Changing status from resident to commuter or commuter to resident can affect a student’s financial aid package. The change of residence form can be obtained from the director of residence life and must be completed prior to the residence change. Final approval of change in housing status is made by the director of residence life. Students who change their status to off-campus or commuter student after completing the housing agreement are subject to a $200 broken contract fee. Please refer to the GUIDELINES FOR RESIDENCE HALL LIVING section of the Student Handbook for more information on commuter status eligibility.
Local property owners can conveniently advertise their rental vacancies online. Students, faculty and staff can use this service to easily search for housing accommodations.
Places4Students.com will exclusively advertise your rental properties directly to our school’s community. We’re confident that once you have tried this service, you will appreciate the benefits and value of advertising with Places4Students.com.
- Cedar Crest College will refer students to this service
- Students can easily search listings directly through our school’s website
- Landlords can conveniently manage their listings online
- Various listing durations and options available at competitive rates
- Online payments are protected and secure
- Descriptive listings with photos, amenity icons and floor plans to advertise properties effectively
- Google mapping features
- Up-to-date database that is real time 24/7
- Quick search capabilities allow students to search by price, preferred features and requirements
- Live customer support (toll-free) or ‘Help’ link online