Go Ahead. Get Ahead.
The MBA program at Cedar Crest College provides working professionals who hope to advance their careers with the skills and aptitudes needed to pursue opportunities in both the private sector and in nonprofit organizations.
This 36-credit program offers two concentrations: Management and Business Analytics.
Students who choose the Management concentration will be able to:
- Integrate and apply the use of marketing, financial, operating, and strategic management techniques that include quantitative and qualitative skills at the graduate level
- Identify and respond to the risk of ethical lapses
- Develop and sustain productive relationships with peers, managers and colleagues, and evaluate contributions to work groups
- Lead colleagues through the development and execution of planning processes by articulating a clear and appealing organizational vision
Business Analytics Concentration
Students who choose the Business Analytics concentration will be able to:
- Interpret the application of software design and code as they impact information systems
- Administer data management systems that help to operate complex organizations
- Identify and manage relevant marketing, operational, and financial data for systematic analyses that contribute to organizational success
- Perform analytical tasks incorporating advanced analytic and data-mining techniques
- Analyze and interpret financial and non-financial data
- Flexible: With our rolling admissions policy, you can apply to the program at any time and start classes in the fall, spring, summer or winter.
- Accelerated: You pick your pace. This 36-credit degree can be completed in just 18 months. You can also choose to take a slower path to degree completion if you’d like.
- Convenient: Classes meet just one night a week in four 10-week sessions.