Earn your degree entirely online!
The mission of the Cedar Crest College graduate nursing programs is to educate and prepare nurse leaders who will advance evidence-based practice, education and healthcare delivery to improve health outcomes for individuals, families, and communities within a global context.
Cedar Crest College is known for high-quality nursing education, and our program grew even stronger when we added our online Master of Science (MSN) and Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degrees. Depending on your interests and goals, you can choose from several specialties:
- MSN Nurse Administrator
- MSN Nurse Educator
- MSN Family/Individual Across the Lifespan Nurse Practitioner
- MSN Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- BSN-DNP Family/Individual Across the Lifespan Nurse Practitioner
- BSN-DNP Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- BSN to DNP Nurse Anesthesia Program
For more information, please contact Sharon Melincavage, Director of the Graduate Nursing Program at 610-437-4471 ext. 3342 or firstname.lastname@example.org