4YG: The Four-Year Guarantee
One of the many reasons Cedar Crest College stands out above the rest is our Four-Year Guaranteed Graduation agreement. We extend this offer to all qualified graduates enrolled in any of the four-year degree programs (with the exception of nuclear medicine technology.)
This guarantee requires that students agree to the following:
- Assume responsibility for monitoring academic requirements.
- Enroll for four continuous years.
- Remain in good academic standing.
- Complete 30 new credits selected in consultation with an academic advisor in each academic year.
- Meet regularly with their academic advisors.
- Satisfy the GPA requirements of their respective majors and the administrative requisites of the College.
Below are the 4YG contracts for first-time, first-year Traditional students who started at Cedar Crest in Fall 2016 (Class of 2020). 4YG contracts for students who started in previous Fall semesters can be found in My.CedarCrest.