Alumnae Success Stories
Explore the options that may be open to you during and after earning your Cedar Crest College degree.
Many of the graduates of our history program are doing great things with their degrees. Here are a few recent examples.
Recent graduates of our program have gone on to rewarding careers, sometimes also pursuing graduate degrees.
- Alisha Heilman ’09 is a student at the University of the Pacific Law School.
- Lauren Hetrick ’08 is a high school history teacher and an M.A. candidate in humanities at Pennsylvania State University.
- Kim Martin ’08 earned her M.A. from Clemson University in historic preservation and works as an architectural historian.
- Cara Nicholl ’08 earned her M.A. from the University of Washington in South Asian studies and is a specialist in Tibetan painting.
- Noriko Yamaguchi ’04 earned her M.A. in Asian studies from the University of Michigan and is currently a Ph.D. candidate at the University of Chicago.
- Evelyn Beckman ’04 is owner of Ambre Studio, an art gallery in Bethlehem, Pa.
Many of our graduates choose to further their studies at graduate school. Recent graduates of our program have been accepted at such institutions as:
- Lehigh University
- Syracuse University
- Temple University
- University of California
- University of Chicago
- University of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University