Admissions Requirements for Graduate International Students
- Complete a free application:
- Original score reports of one of the following to demonstrate proficiency in the English language:
- Score of 79 overall on Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Combined score of 6.5 on International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- TOEFL, IELTS test must have been taken within the past two years.
Waiver of English Proficiency Requirement
On a case-by-case basis for those students residing in a country where English is a recognized language, or where an official school curriculum is taught primarily in English
If you studied at a U.S. college or university for at least one academic year, earned at least 24 college-level semester credits and have completed a college-level English course with a C or better
Have completed the English language curriculum through one of our partners
Please contact us for more details about these programs:
- Submit official transcripts from ALL college, university and post-secondary institutions currently and previously attended.
- Post-Secondary foreign academic records must be evaluated by World Education Service. The evaluation of any academic credentials will be at the expense of the student.
- Original transcripts or evaluations must be submitted from all previously attended institutions. Failure to provide original transcripts from previously attended colleges or universities may result in no transfer credits being awarded.
- While scanned copies of original documents will be accepted for admissions purposes, international students are required to submit original copies of transcripts to the office of admissions upon arrival at Cedar Crest College. If official transcripts are not received by the College by the first day of classes, a hold may be placed on your account.
- Copy of passport from home country and current U.S. visa (if applicable)
- Any program-specific requirements that can be found by following our list of graduate programs here