Rodale Aquatic Center
Rodale Aquatic Center Pledge
The Rodale Aquatic Center is committed to the safety and welfare of their athletes and guests. It remains the central focus as we prepare for this reopening phase of COVID-19 and will continue as we move on into the future!
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
- We maintain aggressive cleaning protocols throughout the facility by cleaning and sanitizing common areas and high touch surfaces regularly.
- We will do a self-assessment every day prior to coming to the aquatic center.
- We adhere to social distancing guidelines established for our facility.
- We provide readily available hand sanitizer.
- We train all our employees on the necessary measures that ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
- We use masks and personal protective equipment.
- We are available to speak with you directly about any questions or concerns you may have to make your experience the best it can be.
YOUR PLEDGE TO US
Patience is important for everyone during this time and we thank you in advance for exercising as much patience as you can in all situations.
Please follow the guidance provided on the signs located in our facility outlining:
- Social distancing
- Practicing good hygiene
- Wearing a mask until you get into the pool
Stay home and plan another time to visit if you have been:
- Experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath)
- Recovering from or exposed to COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- Concerned about contracting COVID-19
The Rodale Aquatic Center at Cedar Crest College is dedicated to fostering civic health and wellness by providing educational opportunities to the larger community, both alone and in cooperation with other organizations that enhance the development of mind, body and spirit through a comprehensive array of aquatic classes, integrated with academic topics focused on healthy lifestyles.
Goals and Objectives
- To provide educational aquatic opportunities for the Greater Lehigh Valley community linked to health and wellness.
- To provide a significant contribution to economic development in the Lehigh Valley and enhance the region’s overall quality of life.
- To collaborate with local and regional educational institutions and other public and private organizations to provide access to aquatic programs; to advance civic health; and to enhance health education in our region.