- Register in person for the most up to date information. Hours of registration are M-F 5:30am-7:00pm, Sat 7:00am-3:00pm, Sun 11:00am-4:00pm.
- Participants enrolled in any summer session will be considered current students for purposes of determining the Fall Session “A” registration period.
- If classes are cancelled by Rodale Aquatic Center, the class participants will be contacted. In the event of a potential weather cancellation, please call our Inclement Weather Hotline at 610-606-4657.
- Course fees must be paid in full in order to complete the registration/enrollment process. Payment methods accepted are cash, check (payable to Cedar Crest College), VISA or Master Card.
- Fees for courses during which class schedules will be affected by holidays will be prorated.
Full Swim School refunds will be given for withdrawal requests made prior to the start of the first day of classes in the session. A refund of 80% of the course fee will be given for withdrawal requests made during the first week of classes. There will be no refunds made after the first week of classes.
A one-time non-refundable enrollment fee of $30 per person will be required for all “first time” class enrollments.
A $5 charge will be applied for all lost card replacements.
This is an opportunity for current athletes/students to bring their whole family in to enjoy the Rodale Aquatic Center pools every Friday from 7:00-8:15pm, Saturday from 1:30-2:45pm and Sunday from 2:00-3:45pm.
- Cost: $10 per visit for the immediate family as long as one member of the family is currently enrolled in a program.
Registration Form for Private & Semi-private Lessons