Information Bulletins / Important Dates
Important Dates to Remember:
- April 10, 2012 - Deadline to withdrawl from spring courses (4:00p.m.)
- April 10, 2012 - Follow Monday course schedule
- May 2, 2012 - Follow Friday course schedule
Please note that the fees for official transcripts have changed. For a transcript request form, click here.
- Information for upcoming graduation ceremonies is at Graduation Information
- Classroom Assignments are obtainable at MyCedarCrest
- Grades can be viewed at MyCedarCrest
- Passwords (or PIN) for MyCedarCrestcan be accessed by contacting Information Technology at extension 3348, or by emailing email@example.com
- The inclement weather hotline for Cedar Crest College is 610-606-4629.
- Some Registrar's Office Forms are now on the NET, and you may print out the ones you need.
Last Updated: 1/19/12