Certified Electronic Credential Overview
Cedar Crest College now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates (CeDiploma/CeCertificate)!
Watch an Overview video to learn more!
Credential Validation – demo
More than a paper credential
- An official, portable and verifiable electronic version of your accomplishment that can be shared for a lifetime!
Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with employers, family, friends and social media.
- Similar value as a transcript as proof of education, but shows only the important details.
- Simple for employers and organizations to read and understand.
Better than an eDiploma
- Each credential provides a unique 12-digit CeDiD* .
- The CeDiD allows for instant proof of your accomplishment using Validation Service.
Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com