Master of Science in Integrative Exercise Science
The Master of Science in Integrative Exercise Science is a unique hybrid of both traditional Exercise Science and Clinical Exercise Physiology master’s degree programs that provides graduates with a comprehensive exercise science knowledge base, more experiences, and a skillset that will make their degree very marketable and diverse in their pursuit as a professional in an Exercise Science career.
The mission of the Cedar Crest College Master in Integrative Exercise Science is to provide a diverse intellectual environment for students to develop the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to succeed in the career, academic, and research opportunities for Exercise Physiologists in an evolving healthcare landscape.
The Master of Science in Integrative Exercise Science provides the following:
- Foundational didactic coursework in applied Exercise Science
- Laboratory and classroom experiences in the development of crucial exercise testing and programming skills for all populations within the health continuum
- Diverse practicum experiences instructed by professionals currently working in the field
- Clinical internship experiences through rotations in local medical facilities
- Collaborative research experiences resulting in a published thesis