If you require a new Campus ID for any reason, please email email@example.com to schedule a date and time with our department.
We strongly recommend emailing a headshot. Your ID can then be printed prior to your scheduled appointment. Please read the guidelines below before submitting a photo.
Photo Submission Requirements
Photos Should Be
- Of you and only you
- Taken in front of a blank background
- Taken without a hat or sunglasses on
- Taken by someone else (not a selfie)
- Of you facing front, toward the camera
- From the waste or chest up
Photos Should NOT Be
- A social media profile picture
- A photo containing snap chat filter(s), puckered lips, or hand gestures
- A cropped photo of you and your friends
- A full body photo
- A scanned or photocopy of another photo
If your photo does not meet the above outlined requirements, we will notify you by email.
Cedar Crest College is not responsible for any lost or stolen ID cards.
The replacement fees for a Campus ID Card are as follows:
$5 for Faculty & Staff
$20 for Students
Our office only accepts cash.
If your ID is worn or not working, you can bring it to our office, and it can be replaced at no cost.
The ID Office is located on the Garden Level of the Tompkins College Center, Room 121.
Our hours are between 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday; Scheduling an appointment is encouraged.