International Diversity Scholarship
The International Diversity Scholarship is dedicated to diversifying the student body in recognition of our commitment to ensuring that the world’s regions, cultures, and ethno-linguistic backgrounds are represented at Cedar Crest College.
Admissions Requirements and Eligibility
- Open to Traditional International Students
- An international student is an individual who holds citizenship in a country other than the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency
- Students must be planning to study at Cedar Crest College on an F-1 student visa to be eligible for the International Diversity Scholarship
- Students must not be receiving government sponsorship
- Accepted to Cedar Crest College having met all other admissions requirements
- Submit an admissions deposit by May 1
- Submit an application and all supporting documents and be admitted to Cedar Crest College
- Submit a scholarship application form
- Submit an essay or video that addresses the following questions:
- How will receiving the Cedar Crest International Diversity Scholarship help you achieve your personal and professional goals?
- Define what being a global leader means to you
- Describe how you will advance intercultural understanding on the Cedar Crest campus
- One-time award ranging from $1,000 - $5,000 will be distributed to those who have been selected to receive the International Diversity Scholarship. The possible number of scholarship winners is restricted, and each student will be evaluated and awarded a scholarship amount individually. The scholarship is renewable for up to 4-years (8 semesters) provided the student maintains a 2.50 GPA and remains in good social, financial and judicial standing. The student must also maintain their F-1 visa status to retain the scholarship.