Cedar Crest offers rolling admissions which means it’s never too late to apply and enroll. We review applications throughout the year, so you’ll never wait very long to hear about your acceptance
To be considered for admission into Cedar Crest College, students must complete a high school curriculum including four years of English, three years of History, three years of Math, and two years of a lab science.
To apply as a first-year student:
Accepted students must submit a commitment deposit of $200 by May 1.
We know you've worked hard for your college credits and our generous transfer credit policies are designed to allow you to make the most of what you have already earned.
To find out more about our transfer policies, visit the official Transfer Student page.
To apply as a transfer student:
We welcome students from other countries who are seeking an undergraduate degree at a liberal arts college dedicated to women’s education and achievement.
To find out more about our international admissions requirements, visit the official International Student page.
To apply as an international student:
- Complete your free application:
- Official secondary school transcripts
- Official university transcripts, if appropriate
- Original score reports for the TOEFL, SAT or ACT, when appropriate
- Statement of financial support
- Personal essay in English
- Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or academic counselor in English or accompanied by a certified English translation
Click here to learn about our international application process for full details on deadlines and required documents.
If you have any questions about your Cedar Crest College application, contact an admissions counselor: