COVID-19 Admissions Information
Cedar Crest College is still accepting applications for the Fall of 2020. Apply today!
To Complete Your Application
- If you have submitted an application for the Fall 2020 semester, and have yet to receive an admissions decision, please email email@example.com to find out what application materials have not been received.
- If you were not able to take the SAT or ACT assessments due to Covid-19 closures, please notify the admissions department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not able to get a letter of recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor due to the Covid-19 closures, please notify the admissions department at email@example.com.
- If you are not able to get an official copy of your transcript from your high school due to the Covid-19 closures, we will accept an unofficial copy of your transcript. You can email a copy of your unofficial high school transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have submitted a completed FAFSA to Cedar Crest and would like to schedule an appointment to discuss your financial aid award with Student Financial Services, you can do so here (insert link).
- Complete your checklist items to prepare for the Fall 2020 semester. To do this:
- Go to my.cedarcrest.edu and log in with your username and password (If you are not sure of your username and password please contact your admissions counselor).
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Enrolled Students
- Click blue “New Student Information” link
- Click “First Year Student Checklist” if you are a incoming freshmen, “Transfer Student Checklist” if you are transferring to Cedar Crest after attending another institution of higher education, or “International Student Checklist” if you are an international student.
- Parents can stay informed of happenings at Cedar Crest by signing up for the Cedar Crest College Parent and Family Experience. You can sign up for an account at https://cedarcrest.campusesp.com
- If you have questions please contact your admissions counselor
Cedar Crest is currently not hosting visits to campus. Virtual events will be scheduled throughout the summer so check back for more information. In the meantime, please explore our Virtual Campus Tour.