We welcome students from other countries who are seeking an undergraduate degree at a liberal arts college dedicated to women’s education and achievement.
To find out more about our international admissions requirements, visit the official International Student page.
To apply as an international student:
- Complete your free application:
- Obtain your official secondary school transcripts
- Submit any official university transcripts, if appropriate
- Forward your original score reports for the TOEFL, SAT or ACT, when appropriate
- Send a statement of financial support
- Write and submit a personal essay in English
- Include two letters of recommendation from a teacher or academic counselor in English or accompanied by a certified English translation
Cedar Crest welcomes applications for admission and merit financial aid from undocumented/DACA students. If you have questions about the admission and financial process at Cedar Crest College please contact email@example.com. Undergraduate admissions and financial aid strongly recommends that undocumented/DACA students contact them at the start of the admissions and financial aid process.
If you have any questions about your Cedar Crest College application, contact an admissions counselor: