We See You Earning that Degree
If you want to earn a professional certificate or are an adult who has been out of high school for four or more years and is now interested in a college degree, Cedar Crest College sees you. The School of Adult and Graduate Education (SAGE) at Cedar Crest educates both men and women around the Lehigh Valley in more than 50 degree and certificate programs.
Find Your Fit
Available to all genders, Cedar Crest has a variety of program options available to help you reach your goals. Bachelor of Arts or Sciences, minors, and Certificate Programs are options for adult learners to customize their path. Some are even available to complete fully online ensuring that your educational journey can have minimal impact on your current routine.
Adult responsibilities extend beyond the classroom. We see you. Our flexible scheduling options help balance your education and your life.
- Hundreds of online courses – conveniently attend classes wherever you are.
- 2-weekend courses – Complete a 3-credit college course in just six days.
- Accelerated courses – 6-to 8-week courses to earn your degree in virtually every academic discipline.
- Hybrid courses – Blend online and on-campus learning. Earn your degree while attending class only one night a week.
- Start when you’re ready – New classes begin every few weeks, so you can enroll at any time.
- Accelerated majors – Earn your degree and fast-track your career as quickly as possible. (Available for Accounting, Business Administration, and Applied Psychology)