State Tuition Access Rate
A private school education — and never pay more than your state’s flagship public institution.
If you’ve put in the work to be academically successful during high school, we believe affordability shouldn’t be a barrier to an exceptional education with extraordinary experiences. If you qualify as a STAR student, Cedar Crest College will match the in-state rate of your state’s flagship public institution.
Are you a STAR student?
- unweighted high-school GPA of 3.25 or higher
- never attended college as a degree-seeking student
- first-year, full-time traditional student beginning Fall 2024
Find Tuition by State
- The STAR award remains fixed at the 2022-2023 rate for four years (8 fall and spring semesters) at Cedar Crest, provided the recipient remains enrolled as a full-time student and maintains a grade point average of a 2.5 while enrolled. Students must also maintain academic and judicial standing.
- Award is based on the tuition for the flagship institution of the student’s state of residency, regardless of high school location.
- U.S. Citizens living abroad or in a U.S. Territory, or in the District of Columbia will pay the rate for our home state of Pennsylvania.
- Undocumented/DACA students will pay the rate for their state of residence.
- Awards are based on the tuition and fees of each state’s flagship institution (determined by the College Board) as published for 2022-2023.
- Federal aid, state aid, and outside scholarships are applied to the remaining balance of student bills. Applicants must complete a FAFSA (StudentAid.gov) to determine eligibility for additional aid.